Hey folks, this is my second recipe of the week. This is a simple recipe for bruschettas, they are honestly such a delicious snack. It's also very addicting you keep eating them.
Plum Tomatoes (3)
Clove of Garlic
Virgin Olive Oil
How to: Bruschetta
1. Boil the tomatoes until you can see the tomato start bursting from its skin
2. Take the tomatoes our and peel off the skin and cut them into half and take out the middle part of the tomatoes until there is no more juice and seeds remaining.
3. Dice the tomatoes into small cubes
4. Pour a tablespoon of vinegar & olive oil
5. Mince up one clove of garlic and add that to the tomatoes
6. Finish it off by adding basil and salt & pepper to the finishing product.
|The Bruschetta all mixed together with the ingredients|
How to: Baguettes
1. The next part to this recipe is to get the baguettes heated up.
2. Cut the baguettes into medium slices and coat one side of the baguettes with olive oil
3. Place the side with olive oil face down on a baking dish and pop it in the oven
4. Once you notice the baguettes getting crispy and brown take them out of the oven and let it cool for a bit.
|Baguettes in the Oven|
Now just top the bruschetta onto the side of the baguette with the oil and serve.
|My first piece|
|Getting the plate filled, you can serve about 12 with this ingredient.|
And here you have it, you do have to eat them while they are fresh. Once it cools down it just doesn't taste as good. This is a fast simple recipe for those who have never tried to make bruschettas. They are just basic ingredients in your pantry so there shouldn't be any problem finding the ingredients. How do you guys make your bruschetta? Are there any other quick snacks you make ? I would love to hear from you =)