Thursday, June 20, 2013

Guess who's back?!?! Tell a friend...

So it's been well over 2 years since I have used this blog. I don't really know what happened but I guess I just fell out of it. Ever so often I cringed to write something new but my laziness got the best of me. I was also away doing my graduate studies in Buffalo, NY. It was just too hard to document my life while I was away and quite honestly, my life was just plain boring. Anyways I am giving this blog thing another shot. Let's wait and see how this goes! 


Lately I've been obsessed with fashion. My past blog posts have been all makeup related. Don't  get me wrong I'm still very much obsessed with makeup! However I have also sparked an interest on fashion trends and styling. I blame Instagram for getting me hooked! I do honestly enjoy it a lot, it definitely is my guilty pleasure. So without further a due I would like to invite you all into my world of fashion, beauty and all things fabulous <3 




H&M shift dress; Prabal Gurung for Target Ankle Straps; H&M Neon Yellow Necklace. 

This was a couple of weeks ago. I had two parties to attend and it was a breezy summer day and so I threw on this basic black shift dress and to spice up this very  neutral look I added some pops of neon with an H&M necklaces and some darling neon ankle straps by Prabal Gurung for Target. The dress was from H&M as well, I had bought it on a sale two seasons ago. Voila! There you have if folks, a simple outfit with a little bit of color.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment