Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Color Statement

I've been wanting to grab the new Milani Color Statement Lipsticks for a while but now that I'm back in Toronto I had no way of finding it here. Thankfully my cousin was coming down from NYC and she works at CVS, it was the perfect scenario to ask her to grab some for me. 

I only got four but I must admit, they are some of the best quality lipsticks I have ever tried. They are all very nourishing for the lips (even the matte one) and highly pigmented. Since my lips are pretty pigmented I always have to use a lip liner before the lipstick application but with this I don't really need to.  The formula is very rich and the colors are just absolutely vibrant. I really do see what the rave was all about and I'm very glad I got them, even though I have an addiction for lippies and I have more than I need! 

Left to Right: Flirty Fuschia (Cream) , Fruit Punch (Cream) , Black Cherry(Cream) , Sangria (Matte) 

Left to Right: Flirty Fuschia (Cream) , Fruit Punch (Cream) , Black Cherry(Cream) , Sangria (Matte)


Swatches from Left to Right 

Thanks for stopping by. 
xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment