Friday, January 21, 2011

Green Eyes

Hey my beautiful people =) This was a look i did couple of months ago, I haven't been doing any recent looks due to my lack of sleep and dedication to school *sighs* I hope to be able to post new looks soon enough but for now here's a fun look i did on a night out. It is a vibrant green look hope you all enjoy!! 






Face:SmashBox Photo Finish Primer 
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 40 
SmashBox High Definition Foundation in Medium M1 
SmashBox Hydrating Perfecting Powder in Medium

Eyes: Victoria Secret Very Sexy Silky Eyeshadow in WINK used in the inner tear dot 
MAC GOLDMINE used on the inner lid 
Coastal Scents Greenish Blue colour from the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette on the outer lid and crease 
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara 
I also added some QUO fake lashes to make it more dramatic 

Cheeks: Victoria Secret Mosaic Blush in WILD CHILD 

Lips: Lise Watier Crystal Drops Lipgloss in BERRY 

XOXO
Simply* 

No comments:

Post a Comment