Sunday, January 23, 2011

L.A Colors: color craze

Most of the people in USA should already know this brand, they have makeup, nailpolishes, and other such products. I saw it more prominently in Canada maybe 1 or 2 years ago. Forever 21 carries their makeup and some nail polishes. I was at Urban Planet here and they were selling L.A. Colors nail polishes 2 for $5 and i thought hmmm I should give them a try. They had a wide variety of colours and they looked nice and they were only $2.50 each and so I bought a couple. I love bright vibrant colours so the colours I chose were pretty bright and I bought it over the summer and I found that the colours I chose were perfect for summer.

Left to Right: Atomic, Lightning, Wave Length, Shock, Current 
I have Atomic on my nails
Atomic
These colours were not at all bad, they were smooth and creamy. I like the fact that the brush is bigger so it fills in the nails in 2 swipes. I put 2 coats for the above nail polish and the colour is superb. The colours are so glossy as well, it looks like i have a top coat on but i really don't. I had these products since summer and I still use them and they still as good as new, the only down side to these nail polishes are that it chips away in a week. It will last you a week but after that it slowly starts to chip little by little. However I still like the product for it's consistency and application. I always get compliments when I wear these nail polishes. The colours are so vibrant that people always notice them and it looks great on my nails. 
What are your comments about these nail polishes? 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment