Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mediterranean Sunset

Hello everyone! I did a look today after a longggg time. I am not really good at taking pictures of myself and I am very new at doing this so bear with me. The colours look a lot better in person than on camera, I feel like the camera is not picking up the intensity of the makeup. I have a really good camera, the only problem is I don't know how to work with its settings =( but hopefully I will learn it soon. However, I did take some pictures and I hope it's something you would enjoy. 

This makeup look are tones of copper and bronze. It starts with a rust colour and then blends into a dark goldenish brown colour.  It reminds me of a sun set in the desert. 


Face
Smashbox Photo Ready Primer 
MUFE Matte Velvet + in 65 

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Coastal Scents Fall Festive Palette 2nd Colour 
Coastal Scents Fall Festive Palette 9th Colour 
Brow Highlight: Lancome Color Design Quad (Don't know the colour) 
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner 
Maybelline Falsies Mascara 

Cheeks 
Lise Watier Blush-on Powder in Libertine 

Lips 
Lise Watier Crystal Drops in Berry 




















XOXO
Simply*

4 comments:

  1. Great look! Try taking your pictures in strictly natural lighting. I take mine in front of my window with all the other lights in the room turned off, and then I use my macro settings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for that pointer. Will definitely try that out. I really have a hard time with cameras =S

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look sweetie. (p.s. my follow button is at the very tippy top of the page)

    ReplyDelete