Friday, February 25, 2011

Look of the Night

Hey my lovely ladies, 
I had a birthday party to go to and this was my look for the night. 
I left my hair straight with bangs. 
Top: H&M 

Please ignore that one annoying strand of hair in my face 




Face:
Hard Candy Primer 
 Revlon Colorstay Foundation 
VS Blush in Wild Child 
Eyes: 
Wet & Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity 
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner 
Maybelline Falsies Mascara 
Lips 
Clinique Lipstick in Tenderheart 

Hope you guys enjoy! 
xoxo
Simply* 

10 comments:

  1. I love the look and you look extremely stunning!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous, u have lovely hair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot!!!
    gosh you make me blush lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look gorgeous, Iove how shiny your hair is xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the sweet comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Your hair is so shiny! I'm also loving that lip color! :)


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete